Gas Safety Regulation


These cover all gas appliances at a property to include flues, meters and associated pipework. As a landlord you must make sure that the appliances and flues in the property are checked every 12 months by a suitably qualified engineer.


Once an engineer is satisfied that the installation fulfils the regulatory requirements a certificate will be issued. A copy is held by the agent and one given to the tenant before they move in. Copies of these certificates must be kept for at least two years.

Request aValuation

Find out how much your home is worth with a free valuation.