- Case Studies
- Online vs Traditional: Estate Agent Pros and Cons
- Rented, Managed, Planned & Designed - then SOLD
- Kent farmland sells at auction for nearly £90,000 per acre
- Ivors - a little piece of Kent history
- Sevenoaks auctioneers take part in national television programme
- Becky's Testimonial - my first house with Ibbett Mosely
- Fantastic opportunity for a fishing enthusiast
- The Old Forge and Tea Rooms
- Hampton Court House - Grade II Listed house in Farningham
- Harvel Lodge
- Woodlands Farm - substantial property with history
- House in Sevenoaks still lit by gas goes under the hammer
Becky's Testimonial - my first house with Ibbett Mosely
The Folb family has been buying and selling through Ibbett Mosely for many years but buying a house through the Sevenoaks branch was daughter Becky’s first experience of the long-established estate agents herself.
Becky explains: “We bought our house through Ibbett Mosely at a really competitive time. We were so pleased to have an estate agent who understood exactly what we wanted and took the time to get to know us, find out our expectations and what we could afford.
The house we were shown ticked every single box and we knew it was for us. We were so impressed with Ibbett Mosely’s professionalism and their attitude of everyone we dealt with was amazing. Our main contact James from the Sevenoaks branch was very proactive throughout the process. If we had a question he would always find out the answer and was willing to help.
There were lots of offers on the property and it went to sealed bids. James was very honest with us throughout and told us where we were in the process.
Once our offer was accepted it was never any trouble for James to let us in and there were no hiccups at all. House-buying is such an emotional experience so it was wonderful that there was no messing around. James just did the job in a very honest and proactive way. It was an amazing experience. After completion he kept in contact and even made sure we were settled in.
I have highly recommended Ibbett Mosely to a number of people who are looking for an estate agent. I couldn’t fault them. We still absolutely love the house – it’s our dream family home.