- Case Studies
- Online vs Traditional: Estate Agent Pros and Cons
- Rented, Managed, Planned & Designed - then SOLD
- Kent farmland sells at auction for nearly £90,000 per acre
- Ivors - a little piece of Kent history
- Sevenoaks auctioneers take part in national television programme
- Becky's Testimonial - my first house with Ibbett Mosely
- Fantastic opportunity for a fishing enthusiast
- The Old Forge and Tea Rooms
- Hampton Court House - Grade II Listed house in Farningham
- Woodlands Farm - substantial property with history
Rented, Managed, Planned & Designed - then SOLD
A detached property dating in part from the 17th Century set on a plot of about 2.1 acres has been sold by Ibbett Mosely at their Auction Rooms in Argyle Road, Sevenoaks on the 12th April.
Detailed Planning Consent (SE/11/01339/FUL) has been granted for the demolition of the existing dwelling to be replaced by a new house centrally positioned on the site. Details of the proposed dwelling can be obtained from Ibbett Mosely or from the Sevenoaks District Council Planning website.
Ibbett Mosely oversaw the planning application process successfully and were even commended on the design of the new dwelling that could be built on the site. Previously the property was managed by Ibbett Mosely for many years.